You can see it as a symbol of war as seen from the sword, but it can also be seen as a caduceus representing, on the contrary, healing, and health. This tattoo has much symbolism, it's up to you to find your own.
- Easy to apply: a moistened sponge is enough
- Safe for the skin: medical glue of natural origin and hypoallergenic
- Compliance with international regulatory requirements
- It looks a lot like a REAL
- Composition: Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Linium Usitatissimum (Lineseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue I (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI1 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
🐍 Take your life in a different direction with your fangs thanks to The Viper House. 🐍