Wear this Boa silver ring with style and finesse. Snake having a wild look, the predator seems to slide on your finger, like a real boa on its tree branch looking for prey.
This jewel represents the soul of this giant ophidian, both magnificent and dangerous.
A piece with a unique and powerful symbolism, which will suit you perfectly if you too have a wild part buried inside you.
- Sterling Silver: 925 Sterling Silver
- Precisely handmade: impeccable details
- Carefully packaged: shipped in a padded box and with a silver cloth
- Unique style: a unique gift for a serpent enthusiast
- Size Adjustable once on the finger
- Weight: 12 g / 0.42 oz
1. Why wear a snake ring from The Viper House®?
Wearing a snake ring is proof to the general public that you support these animals, which are unfortunately an endangered species. Show them that they are not to be feared!
Whether it's cobras, vipers, coral, pythons, anaconda, or taipan. These reptiles are particularly subtle and misunderstood by the common public. Even if these species are venomous and therefore deadly to humans. But in the end, snakes kill fewer people than mosquitoes! So we can say that they are harmless 🐍
2. Show your predator side
Like the cobra king or the rattlesnake, mark your territory with our snake rings!
3. Offer a gift to a fan of reptiles
Perfect for a snake lover. It would be the perfect gift